Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Why Tech Posts?

image from https://pixabay.com/photo-2925962/

Did you notice the "nerd" part of the RevNerd name?  The nerd part will, at some point, probably be about some nerdy things, like: Doctor Who, Star Wars, Star Trek, Science Fiction & Fantasy books, etc. But, the other part of the nerd comes from things that I like to do.  This is especially true at the churches I serve, and to help churches in general.

Churches, especially small and/or rural ones often have a hard time with technology.  It's not for a lack of desire to use it, but a lack of knowledge and ability.  Also, it's due to a lack of money.  Technology can be prohibitively expensive.  Some of that can't be helped, but a lot of it can.  This issue is that you need to know where to go to find it.

That's where a lot of my nerd will come in.  I enjoy finding cheap, low-cost, high quality resources to help churches find what they need so they can worry about the important parts of being church.  If you ever have questions, or want to know something and don't have the time to find it, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment